Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back to Work.

Hello, readers.

I am focusing on a new blog at http://www.TheEffectiveLife.com, so some of my posts will be moved to that site.  
All this website work and post is beginning to pay off, I hope.  Yesterday I began typing Pastor Jerry L. Lewis into Google (without using quotation marks) and found I was on the first page of Google before I even typed the L in Lewis.  Google even found quotes that I had written and posted, but forgotten about.  Although one site was looking for favorite quotations of famous people, I couldn't resist the temptation, so I wrote, "Small fruits are better than big words. -Pastor Jerry L. Lewis."  I guess I'll have to get famous someday so it will count, eh?

This is likely my last post here.  Thanks for the reads and follows.

This is Pastor Jerry saying thanks, and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment